MUST READ: "Dying in Indian Country."

Monday, October 6, 2008

Why so much rage?

We received a couple of pretty nasty comments last night, filled with foul language, name calling and left-field accusations. Wow, is that type of thing supposed to make me rethink my position?

I didn't bother to do anything but skim them, then delete. They added nothing to a debate. However, it really draws the question of why there is so much rage from some of our opponents concerning Sarah Palin. The amount of rage is unreal and over-the-top.

So I ask believing people to please pray for Joseph and David, in Jesus' name, concerning their anger. Joseph especially -as I have seen things he's written on other sites. And please pray for all of those in the media that are expressing such unexplainable anger. Thank you and Bless you -

2 comments:

Mountain Mama said...

Liberals are full of rage because they are AFRAID----afraid of the war, of a tanking economy, etc. They blame conservatives for everything, yet want hand-outs, and never want to take responsibility for their OWN actions and words.

Been there; felt that; grew up and became a conservative!
;->

Unknown said...

Thanks - I agree. I do think that fear is a huge factor. There isn't any other rationale for it.